Sunday, April 22, 2007

Swell News!

A friend of mine is having a baby and I made this card for her. I love the swell news stamp set and I also love the tall cards a lot! This one measures 8" by 8 1/4". I used a tempting turquoise brad to hold the fold down and also put some stickles on it (if you click on it to make it larger, I think you will be able to see the stickles). I used my prismacolor pencils to color the "gift bag" at the bottom. I put random stickles all over the dots in the card stock. I took a picture of the tag that pulls out so that you can see what I put on it.

I sponged the tag with old olive and tempting turquoise ink and then used my prismacolor pencils to color in the pregnant lady. I also added some stickles to her hair just for that bit of extra sparkle! I worked on this last night and the night before. I had to make it twice because it just didn't come out like I wanted it to. Well hope you all have had a great weekend and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Allison Rankin said...

This is super cute...great layout!