Monday, April 30, 2007

I Love This Stamp Set!

I have come to the decision that the Roses in Winter stamp set is my favorite. I like all of my stamps, but this one I can use with just about anything. As promised, I stamped last night. I didn't post it last night because I didn't have any batteries for my camera. My rechargeable batteries were dead so I had to recharge them and then take the picture.
I used real red and marigold morning ink and card stock and I found a prima that matched almost perfect to the marigold morning. I used my cuttlebug for the real red card stock and real red brads for the centers of the flowers. I love the way the stamped flowers cam out. They really do POP! Well I hope you all had a great weekend and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Are you mourning the retirement of this set like I am? I love, love, love this set because it is so simple to get an elegant look.

:::sigh:::

Wonder what goodies they'll replace it with?