Sunday, April 29, 2007

Late Night Doodle

I went over to my neighbor's house and made a card last night. I also did some scrapbook pages, but they aren't quite finished yet. I will show them after they are all done. Here is the card I made at about midnight last nigh.I used my prismacolor pencils to color all the flowers and the little swirls. I use a prima flower and a yellow/orange brad for the center. I am going to put a sentiment underneath the large flower later. I am not sure what I am going to use it for so that is why there isn't anything there. I finally got my Cuttlebug folders in yesterday and I was so excited! I ordered 7 but only 5 have made it here so far. I got Spots and Dots, Traffic Jam, D'vine Swirls, Tiny Mosaic, and Bloom Dots. I am waiting on the Tiny Bubbles and Thanks. I might get some other things done tonight, but I will have to see how good my kids are first. Hope everybody has a great weekend (what's left of it) and happy stamping!

No comments: