Sunday, August 19, 2007

Roses In Winter.....

Mike's grandma had to go to the hospital to have surgery done on her heart so I made her a get well soon card. I used my beloved Roses In Winter stamp set. I haven't used it in a while and I had to pull it out and create with it.

Ingredients: Paper-Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana, Shimmery White Stamp sets-Roses in Winter, Sanded background Ink-Purely Pomegranate, Barely Banana, Old Olive, Always Artichoke Accessories-Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon, Hemp Twine.

These are some of the projects that I finished this past week that I didn't get a chance to show you. I hope everybody had a great weekend and happy stamping!

2 comments:

~Carla~ said...

Gorgeous card!! That would cheer me up! I've never seen a colour combo like that with this set, you make this set even more gorgeous than it is! Love it! :)

Kristina Lewis said...

This is so lovely! I'm certain it will make her smile!