Thursday, August 9, 2007

Another Frame.....

I made another frame a couple of days ago and just now got around to taking pictures. It has just been a stressful couple of days. I made it for my ex-husband and his new wife. I know it sounds weird, but we actually have a really good relationship now that we're divorced. So I thought it would be nice to give them a little house warming gift. Ingredients: Stamp sets- Headline Alphabet Paper- Outlaw designer series paper, Really Rust, Chocolate Chip, Naturals Ivory, Creamy Caramel Accessories- Twill tape, Sponges, Photo Corner Punch, Silver Eyelets, Piercing Template, Ticket Corner Punch, Tag Corner Punch (I think that is what it's called) Inks- Really Rust, Chocolate ChipHere is a close up. I thought that if i used the ticket corner punch on the rust and chocolate chip paper and left the naturals ivory paper un-cut that it would make it look a little more western. I sponged on all of the paper to give it that old look. I sponged the twill tape with really rust ink. I also used silver eyelets around the photo corner. Well anyhow I hope everybody has a great weekend and happy stamping!

No comments: