Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Baby Shower Cards For Brandie.....

I made Brandie's baby shower cards. Her shower isn't until November but I thought since we might be moving before then, I would go ahead and make them. I case'd Tara from the card swap I did with Kimberly at Crafty Me that you can view at this post.
I made a stack of 20 for her this afternoon. I hired my dh to help me out and lemme tell you he was a really big help. He did all my CB embossing and colored all the green on my giraffes and sponged for me. He also helped with adhering things together. Isn't he just wonderful???? Well I think he is a tremendous help!

Here is a close up of the card. I can't remember what the name of the patterned paper is but I thought it matched well with the colors.


Ingredients: Paper-Certainly Celery, Barely Banana, Sage Shadow, Whisper White Ink-Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Staz On Jet Black, Barely Banana Stamp Set-Bundle Of Joy Accessories-Celery Ribbon, Banana Ribbon (not SU!), Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder Spots n Dots (I think).

The information pulls out from behind the giraffe. I thought it was a fun way to show the info for the shower. Well hope everybody is having a good week and I just noticed that I made it to 100 posts so I will have to do some more blog candy to celebrate so keep your eyes peeled and happy stamping!

5 comments:

The Nelson Clan said...

I LOVE my baby shower cards. Thanks a bunch Jen and Mike!! It was so sweet for him to help you out with them. YOU better not move before the shower!!!!

Kristina Lewis said...

This is so adorable! That must have taken so much time! Luckily you had such wonderful help :)! I sometimes recruit my DH when I am mass producing! ((hugs)

jodene said...

Very cute. Love the colors

Marie said...

These are SO cute Jennifer!!!! I've finally gotten back in town and can catch up on reading all the blogs in my google reader. Can't wait to see what else you've posted.

Anonymous said...

These look great Jennifer! I've been meaning to case them myself.