Sunday, August 12, 2007

Ode to Cool Caribbean...

I do miss the old In Colors, but I really love the new ones so it is hard for me to be bitter about having the old ones retire. So I made a birthday card for my friend's husband with Cool Caribbean.Ingredients: Paper- Cool Caribbean, Real Red, Basic Black and Naturals White Ink- Jet Black Staz On Accessories- Real Red Ribbon, Prismacolor Pencils Stamp Sets- Crab & Company

Well I hope everybody has a great weekend and I will be giving some blog candy away. I will post pictures of it and what you will need to do to win later on today. Thanks for stopping by and happy stamping!

3 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love Mr. Crabby, as I call him.

Kathy W said...

Cute card, I do love cool caribbean. I was so sad that I couldn't get anymore before it retired!

Anonymous said...

I think I missed the cut off time. oh well.