Thursday, August 30, 2007

Happy Birthday To......

I had three birthday cards to make this past week. My mom, my big sister and my son's other grandma. My mom likes horses so I used my new Bronc Buster stamp set. If you notice, I made a small mistake on this card. Can anybody tell me what it is? Leave me a comment and tell me what it is and I will send you a special something. First person to answer correctly will get a special something in the mail :).Ingredients: Stamp Sets-Bronc Buster, It's Your Birthday Paper-Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel, Naturals Ivory, Whisper White, DS Paper Outlaw Ink-Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip Accessories-Photo Corner Punch, Dimesionals, Pewter Hodge Podge Brads, Piercing Tool and Template.

I made this card for my big sister. I love my Roses in Winter stamp set. I will never give it up....it's mine *laughs hysterically*. Well anyhow enough of the craziness and on to the good stuff.

Ingredients: Stamp Set-Roses In Winter Paper-Apricot Appeal, Bravo Burgundy, Shimmery White, Old Olive, Always Artichoke Ink-Apricot Appeal, Bravo Burgundy, Shimmery White, Old Olive, Always Artichoke Accessories-Burgundy Ribbon, Stamping Sponges

I finally got around to using my Garden Silhouettes stamp set. I have seen so many really cute cards made with it but I just haven't gotten around to using it. I thought it would be one of those sets that I loved but couldn't come up with any decent cards with it, BUT....I guess I was wrong. Which might I add is the first time ever that I have been wrong, after all I am a woman *grins* This card I made for my son's grandma. I actually love it. It turned out very nice.


Ingredients: Stamp Sets-Garden Silhouettes, It's Your Birthday Paper-Soft Sky, Really Rust, Old Olive, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, DS Paper Fall Flowers Ink-Soft Sky, Really Rust, Old Olive Accessories-Hemp Twine, Stampin Write Markers


My daughter is at her grandma's house until Saturday or Sunday and my son is going to pre-school at his other grandma's house. So it is just me and my DH. So I am hoping to get plenty of stamping done. Well I hope you all have a great weekend and happy stamping!

No comments: