Sunday, August 12, 2007

Anniversary Cards...

My husband and I celebrated our first anniversary on August 1st. We didn't really do anything special, but we did both make each other cards and we saw the new Harry Potter movie. I used the Boatloads of love stamp set and he used the Wonderful Words stamp set.

I tried really hard to make it manly, and I think I did a really good job of it.


Ingredients: Stamp sets- Boatloads of Love, A Light Heart, Sanded Background Ink- Jet Black Staz On, Whisper White Craft Ink Paper- Taken With Teal, Gable Green, Whisper White, Kraft Accessories- Prismacolor Pencils, Gamsol, Photo Corner Punch

This is the card that my wonderful husband made for me. I think it turned out really good.

Ingredients: Paper- Pretty in Pink, Whisper White Stamp Sets- Wonderful Words, Doodle That, Sanded Background Ink- Purely Pomegranate, Jet Black Staz On Accessories- May Arts Ribbon, Prismacolor Pencils

2 comments:

Marie said...

Happy Anniversary! I love your DH's card, what a great job he did!!! Mine has never made me a card. I've got to get that sanded BG stamp too!

jodene said...

Happy Anniversary. You both did a wonderful job.