Sunday, August 19, 2007

Halloween Card Swaps.....

I signed up for another card swap with Kimberly at Crafty Me. This time it was a Halloween/fall themed card swap. I decided to make a Halloween card with my Best Fiends stamp set. *My dh helped me color the Frankenstein on the front.*

Ingredients: Paper-Halloween Night ds paper, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray Stamp set-Best Fiends Accessories-Silver Brads, Watercolor Wonder Crayons (earth elements) Ink-Staz on Jet Black, Basic Gray, Whisper White


I made a tag that slides in between the ds paper and the pumpkin pie.

Ingredients: Ink-Vintage Violet, Basic Gray Stamp set-Just Between Fiends Paper-Vintage Violet, Pumpkin Pie, Halloween Night ds Paper, Whisper White Accessories-Tangerine grosgrain ribbon, Black grosgrain ribbon, sponges, stapler

1 comment:

~Carla~ said...

What a fun card! :) I'm sure they'll be well received in the swap!