Sunday, August 5, 2007

A Frame For My Parents...

I made a name frame for my parents last night and I think it turned out to be the best one that I have made yet! They have a slight horse themed living room so I used the new Outlaw paper. I didn't have the Bronc Buster stamp set or the Wanted stamp set so I decided to utilize what I had and even though I didn't have any stamp sets that matched, it still turned out looking great!I used the photo corner punch and put brads from the pewter hodgepodge. I also attached some chocolate chip ribbon to the H and N.Here are the close ups of the letters. I distressed the letters with chocolate chip ink and also the cardstock that I mounted the letters on. Anyhow I hope everybody has a great weekend and happy stamping!

3 comments:

Marie said...

Gorgeous Jennifer!!! See, you didn't even need any stamped images!!! I think it's very pretty because it's "simple" and everything ties in so well. I love the colors you chose and the embellishments are perfect. TFS!

Anonymous said...

I agree. This one is so very elegent!!

Karen said...

Great project! I love the colors! Received your card in Kimberly's kids swap today! It is adorable!