Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bundle Of Joy Cards

I have been working on some things this past week. One of which is punching out some punches that I have borrowed from Brandie. I borrowed both of her tag punches and her spring bouquet flowers punch along with the daisy punch. I also made a few cards. They are pretty much all the same except for the colors and a few variations on the pink card. I used some of the ribbon I got from Inky Dinky Doo. She had a great ribbon share that I participated in and I wish I would have gotten more colors then I did, but oh well maybe next time. I used Bashful Blue and Ballet Blue card stock.This is the green one. I used Certainly Celery and Green Galore for this card. The rhinestone brads I bought from Paper Cents that are made by SEI. I think they are so cute. I bought every color :)Here is the yellow one. I didn't quite have a brad that matched the yellow, but it was close(kinda). I used So Saffron and Barely Banana.Finally, this is the pink one. I used the slit punch on the sentiment and I only used it on one side of the pretty in pink card stock and the opposite side of the regal rose. I think it gives it a little extra and besides, I love the color combo. I am really starting to warm up to these pinks! Well hopefully I will get around to doing some more stamping tonight. I dunno we will see, but if I do, I will be sure to share my creations with you all. Have a great weekend and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I love how you did the same card but in different colors. They're great! Thanks for joing the swap. It's my first one and I'm very excited about it.