Sunday, July 1, 2007

I Am Bursting With *Smiles*...

The reason that I am bursting is because I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world. My anniversary is in exactly one month. Today I got my anniversary present and it is absolutely gorgeous. I usually just ask for stamps or scrapbooking stuff, but not this holiday! Do ya want to see what I got??? I know you do...
This is the ring that I got from my husband for our anniversary. I love it!!! I saw it and had to have it. It is a very unique past, present and future ring. Now I know I have only made it to our one year anniversary, but I rarely find jewelry that I can't live without. I usually find stamps that I can't live without, and let me tell ya, they are equally expensive!!! So he really doesn't get off easy when he buys either one!!! Well I haven't really stamped today and hopefully I will get around to doing it. I hope everybody has a great weekend and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous gift! I'm definitely jealous!