Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More Roses In Winter!!!

I will miss the Roses in Winter stamp set, but at least I got mine before it was discontinued. I made a couple of cards with it the other day. I was going to post it the other day, but I had to pick up Molly from my mom's house. Molly is allergic to my mom's cat! Anyhow so we went to pick her up and didn't get back home until 11 o'clock last night. I was tired and didn't get to post what I made last night.I used the weathered stamp set on the background. I mounted it on shimmery white cardstock, which is very lovely in person. It makes your stamped images look great!This is the other card that I made. I used the cross hatch background stamp and also used shimmery white card stock. I also put the layers of the card on dimensionals which I was great enough to take a picture of...note the sarcasm!Isn't it just lovely?!? I think these two cards turned out looking pretty good. I got a lot accomplished the other day. I also made a going away card for one of Mike's co-workers not too long ago and I just haven't gotten around to showing it off. I thought I would let you all see it because it is very neat looking.I watercolored it and used some stickles on it. It was obviously for a woman...as if you couldn't tell from the picture. Well hope you all like the cards and happy stamping!

No comments: