Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Birthday Cards

Here are some of the birthday cards that Marie and Brandie made for Molly and Caleb. They are so cute! I love getting hand made cards from other people. They just make you feel extra special.This is the one that Marie made for Caleb. I love this stamp set and I love the way she made the card. The frog flips out and the bottom half lowers and has a greeting inside(if you get what I mean). Thanks Marie!!! This is the one she made for Molly. I love shaker cards. It is so cute! You can click on the pictures and go to Marie's blog to see some of her other super cool cute cards!Here is a card that Brandie made for Molly. I love the cake...it is totally cute! You can click on the picture to check out her blog as well. She has posted a bunch of cards that she has made in the past few days.Finally, here is the card she made for Caleb. I love the airplane stamp set. It is from the Toy Box stamp set that has been discontinued. Too cute don't you all agree!?!

No comments: