Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Mike's Father's Day Card

I made Mike's Father's Day card the other day (I already gave it to him) and thought I would share what I came up with. It is really hard for me to make masculine cards and I actually like this one a bunch. It is sitting on our entertainment center and when we got married, we received this Willow Tree figurine as a wedding gift. We have others, but this is my favorite. The glare on the card is from the stickles I used on the trees.
This is the close up of the card. I used my markers and prismacolor pencils to color the trees and the background. I like the way the colors look together. I used some of the paper I have a hard time using(garden green and night of navy). It's not that I don't like the colors, it's just that they are not colors that I use regularly. Well hope you like them and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Lovely coloring! What a great card!
~Angie