Monday, June 18, 2007

Bad Cards....

After a slew of bad migraines and quite frankly bad cards, I have just about had it with everything! Well not everything...I still like all of you! Anyhow I made a few cards the other day and it seems to me that my groove is kinda...well...off. I wasn't going to show you all what I made, but thought I should because you should show people that you don't always make lovely things. Here is terrible card #1.It just wasn't what I had envisioned. I was just hoping for something more than what the end result was. I was very upset with what had turned out. Or should I say what didn't turn out. Now this card was just down right BAD. I don't know what was going through my head when I made it, but whatever it was it was ugly!!! Well hope everybody else had a productive stamping weekend. Happy stamping!

1 comment:

The Nelson Clan said...

I like both of these cards