Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Roses in Winter?!?

I am doing the make and take our demonstrator meeting. I kinda borrowed an idea from Marcia Froese that got her card put on the Stamper's Showcase on the demo website. I did put my own touches on the card. There are some differences between hers and mine.

She used the Weathered background stamp and hers was softer shading around the bloom of the flowers. She also used a different word stamp set, but other than that they are pretty much the same card. I loved the card that she made and I just got the roses in winter stamp set and I had to use it.


Yesterday my mom brought my son home to me. He was at his other grandma's house and then went to my mom's house. I missed him a bunch, but I didn't miss him making my house a disaster area! I took this picture of him and everytime he sees it he tells me, "that's me mom, that's me!" He cracks me up.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Oh Jennifer, this is super pretty! I can't wait to make it - I love the colors! TFS