Thursday, March 8, 2007

Happy Birthday!

Well I finally tried out some pearl Ex luminere powder last night. I thought I would use the new Eat Cake stamp set that I got that I haven't used yet. Anyhow here is what I made. I got this really cute velvety ribbon from Wal-Mart a couple of days ago. It was only $1.44 for four yards! I got one in black and then a regular ribbon that is dark pink with light pink polka dots. They had a ton more, but I thought that I would be good and get only three since I just put a SU! order in and got a few more stamp sets out of the Spring Mini. Anyhow I am going to try out some SU! glitter today so I will have another post up hopefully tonight or tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Cute card Jennifer! I like the Pearl Ex you used and the colors really pop. TFS