Monday, March 26, 2007

I'm Done!!!

Well I finished all of my swap cards! I didn't think I would ever get them done. Marie hosted a spring themed card front swap and I needed some new demo cards and I love spring, so I signed up. Anyhow I liked the bravo burgundy and apricot appeal so much in this card that I had to use them again. I never would have thought to use them together, but I just so happened to find somebody else who did!
It is slightly different than the other one, but I still like it all the same. I also made another card the other day for a crop that I had at my house. I also used the Roses in Winter stamp set. I absolutely love the set. I got it for my free SAB set for my sales. I thought that the cameo coral and old olive looked really cute together. I got the idea from this site and made my own version of it. I visit her site just about everyday (among many others). She is so creative and makes really fun cards! I used some vellum to cover the whisper white card stock and I stamped the words on the front of the card in black stazon and then stamped the back side with cameo coral, real red and bravo burgundy. I did this step first because it would need to dry. Anyhow happy stamping!

No comments: