Friday, March 9, 2007

It's A Birthday!

Well my cousin's daughter just turned one at the beginning of the month and I thought that I would make her a card. For some reason I keep using Almost Amethyst and Pink Passion paper together. I think it is because I don't feel like cutting out anymore paper (I had some already pre-folded and ready to go). But I used the Eat Cake stamp set. I don't think I am very good at making birthday cards, but am trying new things. Anyhow enough jabbering and on to the card.I made it into one of those spotlight cards (I think that is what it is called, if not please correct me). I only did one candle because she will only be one. You will have to tell me what you think about this card and tell me whether or not you like it. This is just what it looks like on the inside. I used Creative Memories punches to make it layer like that. They come in a 1 1/2", 1 1/4", 1" and 3/4". Very convenient for layering. I also have them in squares, hearts, stars (which, I might add, come in all the sizes listed above) and I even have a punch that makes bubbles. They have others, but these are the only ones that I have. They also have a geometric multi-maker, a Disney Magic Maker, and a few other really cut punches. I love these. You can take a look at them at www.creativememories.com. The great thing about them is they come in a set of two and they are only $20 for the set. Not too shabby if you ask me.

No comments: