Monday, March 26, 2007

Buckle Card

Well I love the new petals and paisley DS paper so much! I have already used just about all of it! I made this buckle card with it and I think I am down to my last sheet of this paper (until Wednesday that is). Anyhow I think it turned out very nice.For the greeting, I used It's Your Birthday set and obviously I used the Doodle This stamp set. The saying says, "Someone like you should be celebrated every day." On the back of the card's buckle, I put two brads so that it looked like a real buckle.

Just in case anybody was wondering, I am posting all of these like this to make up for all the posts that I missed. I have been super busy trying to make swap cards and I also had to get ready for my crop that I had this past Saturday. Sorry and Happy Stamping!

No comments: