Thursday, March 15, 2007

Photo Explosion Box!

Well I finished it, but didn't add any pictures to it yet because I have used all of the pictures of my kids. I have to wait until Caleb comes home to take more pictures.
This is the lid of the box. I am going to put pictures of Molly and Caleb in it once I get some to put in it.
I used my UHU glue to glue all of my box together. You can look at Maria's blog to view some UHU glue products. It was really easy to use and it dried in just a few minutes. This is the top layer. I used the new spring Petals and Paisleys DS Paper. I used Old Olive paper for this layer.
This is the second layer. On each of the under sides of each layer, there is a different color DS paper. I used Pretty in Pink paper.
Finally the is the last layer. I used Tempting Turquoise. It was a fairly easy box to make. It took me about an hour, but only because Molly was awake.Here is the final finished product. I got the instructions from Jan's blog which you can visit by clicking here. You can download and print the pattern here. Take a look at her blog. She makes very lovely cards, scrapbook pages and much more.

No comments: