Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Baby Swaps...

I don't usually join swaps, but I was in a good mood when I came across this blog. I joined Crafty Me's swap. It was baby themed and I had some pretty good ideas so I joined. On top of that, I love reading her blog. She is super creative and makes really cute stuff, so run on over and check her out!I also used Beate's card idea and template to make this card. I was trying to make it slightly neutral, but I just love pixie pink cardstock and couldn't resist. The patterned paper is from Creative Memories new paper pack, Blush Blooms. It is too cute!I distressed the edges with close to cocoa ink and used some new ribbon I got from Inky Dinky Doo. It was a really great share and I wish I would have gotten more. Maybe next time if she does another share. Well I would have done more stamping, but I have been kinda sick. I caught a virus from I don't know where. It was awful!!! I had the worst stomach ache in the world. I thought I was going to die! Anyhow hope everybody had a great 4th of July and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank You for the kind words about my blog! Too sweet!
These cards are great I love the colors (they are my favorites). I have yet to try one of those gate cards. Maybe today I will.
Thanks for joining my swap.
Kim