Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I have been stamping, I promise...

I have been very busy trying to finish the scrapbook I have been working on for a couple of months now. I have everything finished except the titles. I already know what they are going to be, I just have to stamp them. As soon as I finish, I will post what I have made. It is almost finished and I can't wait. I did a whole year and a couple of months worth of scrapbooking. I already have the next book all lined up for another year.

When I have finished, I will post the rest of the album. I am also hoping that by the time I am finish with the album that my new stamps will be here and I will have something new to share with everybody. Hope all of you had a great Fourth of July and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Marie said...

Hi Jennifer, I'm tagging you!