Saturday, July 14, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

I have been tagged by my good friend Marie. She is expecting and is due on Tuesday. I hope you all can say a little prayer for a safe and fast delivery for her. Anyhow she tagged me and I am supposed to tell you all seven random facts about myself.

1. I love to cook Italian food. It is my favorite.

2. I am an extremely picky eater. I don't like a lot of food. When I find something I like, I buy in bulk!

3. I call my daughter Moe (short for Molly).

4. I invest way too much money in scrapbooking, but I use everything that I buy.

5. I hate acrylic stamps. If Stampin' Up! changes to acrylic, I will stop selling/buying from them.

6. Everything that I own is mainly made by Stampin' Up!

7. I am not going to have any more kids. Two is enough! Mike went under the knife so I won't have to worry about birth control (which is a good thing cause it makes me grouchy)!

Now I have to tag seven people. Hmmmm...that is hard cause there are so many blogs that I read that I love. But I will try to tag people that I haven't tagged already. So here they are:

1. Kendra

2. Tracy

3. Laura

4. Diane

5. Susan

6. Jen

7. Wanda

There you have it. I am hoping to post the card I made the other day. Hope you all had a great weekend and happy stamping!

No comments: