Friday, May 11, 2007

We Have A Winner...and Happy Birthday Molly!!!!!

I used a very sophisticated method of drawing a winner (I wrote numbers on a sheet of paper, cut them out, and drew from a cereal bowl). The number I chose was number 9!

Peggy S said...
I will miss Living Large -- such a cute set. But there are many that will be missed! Some really good ones.. but looking forward to seeing the new sets!

Peggy if you could please send your address to
jennifernellenback@hotmail.com, I will get your stuff in the mail ASAP!

I enjoyed reading all the comments that everybody left. I am glad (in a way) to know that I am not the only person that will mourn the discontinuing of a favorite stamp set. I would post a picture, but I am still having camera issues. I will be getting a new camera and rechargeable batteries this coming week so stay tuned for more cards and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Pegg S said...

Yay! I just sent you an email-Sorry we were away all weekend celebrating Mother's Day with the MIL :)