Monday, May 21, 2007

My New Stamping Space!!!!

My husband and I finished putting my new stamping cubes together. They are really cute and I love them! We got them at Target in San Angelo. It took me quite a while to put them all together, but it was totally worth it!

I am currently using the file cabinet for my stamps. The slots will be used for paper, but as for right now they are being used for my stamp scrubs and trimmers. The top cube is being used for storing my punches, Cuttlebug folders, extra blades and adhesive, and my tools that I use on a daily basis. I will take pictures of the inside of them as soon as I get them all organized.

My table sits in the middle of the two storage units. You can see my radio underneath. I felt that by putting it under the table, it wouldn't take up so much of my space. This is the other side. I have my stamp pads in the quad cube along with my primas. The bottom three drawers have my prismacolor pencils, pastels, and a bunch of other stuff. Currently the file drawer isn't being used for anything, but like I said it will be soon. There is some paper in the four slot cube and I will be adding more soon. The top quad cube is being used for ribbon, modpodge, stampin' around wheels and handles and some other miscellaneous items.

I am going to try to put everything in them this weekend and will take more pictures later. Well hope you like my new space because I know I do! Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Jan Scholl said...

Good lord-those speakers! Is Marty McFly close by??