Monday, May 28, 2007

Unforgettable...

I stamped last night!!! I know what an accomplishment huh!?! I traded my friend one of my stamp sets for her unforgettable stamp set. I think it is adorable! I have been eyeballing it for quite some time now and just haven't gotten around to buying it. I am "saving" to get the new stuff out of the preview. I only really want one stamp set and then I am definitely getting the new paper and stamp pads. The colors are so wonderful. Anyhow enough with the rambling and on to the card I made last night. I used the new ribbon that I got in the mail the other day. I used my prismacolor pencils for all the coloring. It didn't take me that long to color everything. I thought it would take an hour, but it only took me about 15 minutes! Hope everybody had a great weekend and happy stamping!

2 comments:

The Nelson Clan said...

So cute, glad you are able to use the set since I never did!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I love frogs. Great job!!!