Thursday, May 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Cacie!!!

My sister-in-law's birthday was a few days ago and I just wanted to share the card that I made for her.I got a bunch of Bella Stamps and finally made something with them. The flowers on the card are from these acrylic stamps that I got from Wal-Mart. They are called Clear Stamps. I will have to show you all what they look like a little later. I also used a greeting from Stamping Bella. It is a two-fold card and the ribbon holds it closed. I used some K & Company rhinestones on the primas that I bought from the Emporium.

I also got some happy mail today! I love getting mail! Would you like to see what I got??? I knew you did so here it is.

I ordered three new paper packs, some really cute ribbon, and some rhinestone brads from S.E.I. I got two Basic Grey paper packs(Stella Ruby and Romani) and a paper pack from Crate Paper(Taylor Collection). I got all of it from Paper Cents. You can click the link in my side bar to get some great deals!Here is the close up of the ribbon. Isn't it just lovely??? It was a buy it by the yard sale and I got it for about .75 cents a yard. What a deal! Then I also used a coupon I got in my e-mail. I love coupons. I get so much more when I use them. Well hopefully I will get to use them today and post what I make. Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. I like how it closes and the colors are great together. Great job!