Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Molly!!!

These were some of the funniest pictures that I took of Molly. She is just hilarious.She had just drug all the stuff off my living room table (as you can tell from the mess behind her). I just thought the face she was making was so funny.

She is finally getting more hair. I was so upset when she lost all of her hair. Everybody thinks she is a boy, but under all the hair she doesn't have, she is the cutest baby.She fell asleep in her Jumperoo the other day when we were cooking dinner. She was just so cute when we found her that I had to grab the camera and take a picture. My kids are the best part of life (and my husband).

She loves her bears. Her favorite is this squeaky monkey. We couldn't find it so she had to settle for a green scented (it smells like green apple) care bear that her grandma got her for Christmas.

No comments: