Monday, February 19, 2007

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

I finally started to work on my stamp camp projects. I'm not finished yet, but here are a couple of cards that I made today. I am going to be making a coaster box to go with it and a couple of other things, but here is what I made so far.
I know this is kinda a weird color scheme, but I really like it. I just got this stamp set Friday with a bunch of other new stuff (what I got for V-day-yeah). Anyhow it isn't anything special because I am going to have a few beginners coming.
I also got the Bugs and Kisses stamp set and made this pocket note with it. It says happy birthday on the inside.
This is also another simple pocket note. I used the Delight in Life stamp set.

I kinda borrowed this idea from you Marie. I just couldn't think of anything to make with this stamp set. Thanks for this idea. I finally bought some aqua painters. I already had water color wonder crayons. I just used a paintbrush before. I think it looks better when I used the aqua painters.


I like the Happy Harmony stamp set a bunch. I also got this idea from you, Marie. I just couldn't think of anything to do. I was having like a stampers block. After I made them, I made my own ideas and I am going to use them at my stamp camp.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Very cute cards, Jennifer! I'm sure your stampers will have a blast making them.