Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My first blog post

Yeah!!! I am so excited that I have finally found some time to post a blog and set this up. Last night I was busy trying to finish some frames for my kids and my husbands parents. They turned out so good. I am so proud of them. Here is the one I made for my son.
This is the frame that I made for my daughter Molly. This one isn't completely finished yet. I just need to add some stickers or something to that effect.

And this is the frame that I made for my husband's parents. His step mom's name is Joy and I made it for his dad. The Naturals Ivory card stock that you probably cannot see is what the dictionary definition of her name means.

Anyhow these are just a few of the things that I have been working on. I will hopefully post some more holiday gifts, that I have worked on, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Super cute frames, Jennifer! Good luck with your blog - I promised to post on mine every day - that didn't go as planned :) Can't wait to see more of your projects. Merry Christmas!!!