Thursday, December 21, 2006

Cards, Cards and More Cards

Here are some of the Christmas cards that I have been making for my mother-in-law. I used some of the winter mini stamp sets from SU! They turned out just how I wanted them to. This I also used at the Shoe Box Swap that I was in for December.

I also made this card for her. I made about twenty different cards for her and I put them in this miniature trunk-like box that I found at Hobby Lobby. I love that store because mostly everything that I find in there, I find at half off or something to that effect. I never buy the regular priced merchandise just because they will eventually have it at half off.

I just absolutely loved the Like it a Latte set that SU! came out with. I thought I would hate the Enchante' paper because of the colors, but once I bought it and became a card making machine (as you can tell).

My mother bought this stamp set and told me to use it to make some cards for her. She loves horses and this is the card that I made for her. I made a couple of other ones, but I only had time to post this one. I told her that since I cut the stamp set out for her, I was going to be using it before I mailed it to her. I am going to be taking it to her at the end of next week. Hopefully she will love them.

No comments: