Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yes, I Am Still Alive!

No, I didn't fall off the face of the earth either! I finally found the time to stamp. My daughter, Molly, is starting to explore and get into everything. Therefor, I haven't had any time to stamp or clean my house for that matter. Yesterday I cleaned my house and the day before that I stamped! I know, I know, my priorities are a little backwards....stamping then cleaning. I just needed a little break from all the traveling and eating.

I am probably one of the only people that didn't gain any weight during the holidays. I have actually lost 5 whole pounds and I am absolutely thrilled! Although I am not thrilled that I didn't get to enjoy hardly anything on Christmas. I had one soda and one tiny bite of pecan pie. See what I had to sacrifice to keep the pounds off??? It was very hard and I had to deal with all the temptation.

Anyway, enough rambling and on to the one card that I did get out of my half hour of stamping ( I know, only 30 minutes....how did I get anything done?!?).

I've had this stamp set for almost a month now and haven't even used it. BAD stamper! I didn't have that much free stamping time so it is a very simple card with a very simple layout. At least I got something done though.

I thought I was going to use this set, but I just can't seem to get very creative with it. I have to see what others come up with and get a little inspiration before I give up on it. Well hop you all had a great holiday and a safe New Year. Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What a cute card! Happy to know you are well.

Happy New Year.

:-)