Thursday, January 3, 2008

No Cards....

but I have been tagged by Wanda. So I have to share 7 random and/or weird facts about myself and tag 7 people to do the same. So first I'll name the 7 random things about myself.

1. I am double jointed in a lot of places....the weird one is I can dislocate my shoulder on command and it doesn't hurt. I can also put it back where it belongs too.

2. My nickname when I was a child was Gumby. For reasons stated in number 1.

3. I was named after an actress on One Life to Live. It was her real name not the one off the movie. My mom loves soaps!

4. I named my son after this guy in high school cause he was gorgeous and I love the name Caleb.

5. My daughter was not named after Molly Ringwald. I named her because I love the name Molly.

6. I'm a very picky person. I don't like too much of anything. I only like vegetables that are fried or baked potatoes.

7. I love ketchup on rice and potatoes that are cooked in a crock pot.

Well I hope you all enjoyed my weird facts and now to tag 7 people.

1. Inkcicles
2. Crafty Me
3. Combat Boots to Rubber Stamps
4. Confessions of a Reality Show Reject
5. Inkin Addict
6. Military Wife Stamping Spot
7. Stamping Expressions

Hopefully I will have a chance to use my new stamps soon, but until then happy stamping!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Hi-ya Jennifer! Happy New Year!!! *Squeezes*

Thanks for the tag...interesting tid-bits.

Smiles,
~nance