Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I'm Not Too Sure If I Like It A Latte.....

This was one of my favorite stamp sets that I have had. I haven't been very creative here lately so I decided to pull out one that I knew I could use and make a pretty good looking card with. I'm sure from the title you can tell that I'm not too sure if I like it or not.To make the background, I used the brushed silver cs and embossed it with silver ep. I used the enchante dsp that was in the same mini that this set was. I wound up getting my hands on some liquid applique. I had to buy it from Close To My Heart. I don't use their stamps but I had to have some of that stuff.To make the background look old, I just stamped the Canvas in versa mark and then sprinkled the silver ep all over. I then got the excess powder off and then with my finger I brushed off some patches of the ep. It was a bit messy but it turned out just how I wanted it. I also added a little bit of chocolate chip ink to the foam. Anyhow I don't have anything else to share with you so have a great week and happy stamping!

No comments: