Friday, November 30, 2007

Just A Quickie.....

I don't have a bunch of time to post, but I will just post the pictures with brief comments.This is the "inside" of the project. Each of the panels has an insert that you can pull out and put pictures on.Here is one of the inserts.This folds out so that you can put multiple pictures on it.Here is what it looks like when you close it and tie the ribbon on it.These next pictures are close ups of the inside of the book.The materials are from Close To My Heart. I'm not a fan but I made this for my friend. Finally here is the last bit of it. It took me forever to make it...almost 3 hours! Sorry for the short post and I hope you all have a great weekend. Happy stamping!

6 comments:

Nikki Bond said...

I love how this is so colorful! It definitely would brighten anyones day! TFS!!! Have a great weekend! {SMILES}

jodene said...

This is wonderful. Great color choices!!

The Nelson Clan said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Diane said...

Stunning project!!!Love all the beautiful colors!!!

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

This is fabulous! Love the colors and papers!
~Angie

Mrs. Nancy G said...

AMAZING! I love it too!
:-)