Saturday, November 24, 2007

Holiday Thyme...

I made some cards for my ex-mother in law for Christmas.I am actually planning on giving them to her before Christmas so she can give them out. If you can see it, I embossed the "falling snow" on top of the snowflakes. I thought it would add a little extra something to the card.Here's one of those cool side shots. I made her cards in two different colors, but with the same layout. Oh and by the way, thanks for the ribbon Marie! She is in my up line and was kind enough to give me some ribbon to make these cards.My DH helped me mass produce the cards. He's such a good help and I didn't have to pull his leg to do it either!

Ingredients: Paper-True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, Very Vanilla and Holiday Thyme DS Paper Inks-True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, Whisper White Craft Ink and Jet Black StazOn Stamps-Perfect Ending, The Snowflake Spot Accessories-Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme Stitched Ribbon, Crystal Clear Embossing Powder and Heat Tool

No comments: