Monday, December 3, 2007

Creative License Simply Scrappin' Kit.....

I had gotten the Creative License Simply Scrappin' Kit a while back and haven't really had any time to use any of it. My DH's step mom's, daughter had a baby at the beginning of November and I decided to make her a few things. Well I actually bought her some stuff for her baby and made her a couple of things too.Sorry for the pixels, but I packaged everything and didn't really take a look at the quality of the picture. So I used Adobe to touch it up. The only way I could get rid of the blur was to "sharpen" it. You can't tell, but I used textured Blue Bayou card stock. I water colored the giraffe and used my paper piercing tool.I also made her a name frame with her baby's first and middle name. I used the adhesive die cuts that came along with the kit. I didn't want it to be too girly so I frayed the ends of the ribbon.I made one of those really cute "goodie" boxes that everybody else was making. You can find the instructions to make one here. It was a really easy to make, so if you need a quick gift box idea, this one is super easy and the instructions are really good.This is the top view of my treat box. The only thing that I didn't do the same as the instructions was, I didn't put the eyelets where my ribbon went. I didn't because my ribbon was a bit bigger then my eyelets. Well I'm not going to go into the ingredients on this project because it is only the Simply Scrappin' Kit materials and ribbon. Hope you all have a really great week and happy stamping!

2 comments:

Marie said...

Really cute projects Jennifer! I really like the goodie box. Hope you guys are doing well and have fun plans for the holidays. Sorry I've been such a bad friend lately :( Hopefully my life will settle down soon and then of course when it does I'll have a house to sell!! ;) Take care!

The Nelson Clan said...

Neat box, need the pattern for that one from you