Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge #17.....

I know I'm a bit late on that but I liked the layout. I don't normally do those, but I just haven't been in my usual stamping groove....if you know what I mean.Supplies: Stamp set-Garden Silhouettes CS-Groovy Guava, Pretty in Pink, Purely Pomegranate and Shimmery White Ink-Groovy Guava, Pretty in Pink and Purely Pomegranate Accessories-Word Window Punch and SEI Light Pink Rhinestone Brad

Very simple card to make and like I said, I haven't really been in the mood to stamp or create anything new. I did however make a card the other day.....it was horrible and I'm not even going to take a picture of it to show it off because I absolutely hate it! I don't want anybody to look at it and see how utterly horrible of a stamper I am on an off day (lol)! Well hope you all have a great week and happy stamping!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

I think this card is lovely. What catches my eye is in the simplicity of the stamp (this is such a nice stamp set) and the various shades of ink you used with the same design. The sentiment and tab make a perfect balance to your main design. Very nice job.