Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I am so excited!!!

So today I made some of the best looking pages I have ever made. I bought what is called a green picfolio album from my friend who sells Creative Memories(which I also made a red one for my husband's parents). After purchasing the two smaller ones, I decided that I liked them so much that I bought the 12x15 version as well. I bought a mossy olive colored one for myself and a deep red one for them. Anyhow here are a couple of the pages that I have made so far.

This was the first time that Molly ever played in the grass. It's not completely finished, I am going to journal in the blank spot. I absolutely love the dress that she was in because it was textured like corduroy.
This was just the follow up picture of her initially eating the grass. Again, the empty space is where I plan to journal. I used the Rough Edges Alphabet stamp set that I got 1/2 off. I also finally used those tag sheets to make the tags. I had to think small because as I stated, this was the smaller album. The dimensions are 4.5X6.5.
I was trying to keep using the same basic concept for each layout and I have had a hard time doing it because this isn't just an all occasion scrapbook. It is just mainly the first time that she played in the grass. I think I will also put some of Caleb in them (he was visiting his grandma and grandpa at the time or else he would have been in them as well).
If you notice this kinda looks like the 6X6 layout I did previously. I liked it so much that I decided to incorporate it in this book as well. I made a few minor changes, but it has the same concept behind it. I will be journaling in the blank space. I keep saying that because I really don't like to journal very much. So I have to keep reminding myself to do it that way I can't say later on that I "forgot".

I absolutely adore this picture. My husband hates it, of course, but I think it is wonderful. He didn't know I took the picture and I am sure that if he did, he wouldn't have let me or just would have put up a huge fight about it. Regardless, I love it and I think he is a wonderful person. I just love the way Molly is looking because she is just kinda laughing inside and saying "ha ha dad, I know something that you don't"! I kinda took an idea that somebody else gave me and did it a little different (I hope she doesn't mind), but it was such a great page and I just couldn't let it slip through the cracks and not use it.

1 comment:

Marie said...

Those are some really super cute pages Jenn! Someday (maybe) I'll start scrapbooking and I'll be calling you!