Friday, October 26, 2007

I Know It's Been A While....

I do have a good excuse though. I went to visit my son in Houston. He is at his grandma's house going to pre-school. I've missed him so much. We left Friday and came back Tuesday night. I made this card before I left. I'm not sure if I like it too much or not. Ingredients: Stamps- Wild Rose, Party Punch Paper-River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou, Porcelain Prints DS Paper Ink-River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou Accessories-Wild Wasabi Double Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Photo Corner Punch, Pewter Brads, Dimensionals

Hopefully I will have some more stuff to share with you all later on this weekend. Hope you all had a great week and a great Friday. Happy stamping!

1 comment:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

I hope you had a sweet visit with your son.

Smiles,
NG.